Hi,

Does anyone know if AudioVox RTM 8000 can be installed on Windows CE 3.0
device?

I've seen the manual and it only provides driver for PocketPC 2000 and 2002.
Other websites claims it can be worked on Windows CE 3.0.

I am trying to find out if it works on our device..
http://www.logostek.com/english/xpda_overview.htm

It has Windows CE 3.0 and CF type I and II slot.

If anyone have tried it please tell me if it is possible. Also, do anyone
know, if there is GSM/GPRS card with Windows CE 3.0 device driver?
I will really appreciate help on this matter. Thank you.

XPDA-9
all-in-one handheld computer optimized retailer
www.logostek.com