Linux on an Ipaq 1940 ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Linux on an Ipaq 1940 ? - Handheld ; Has anyone successfully installed Linux on an Ipaq 1940? Is so could they direct me to details on installing Linux and any problems they have encountered? I currently have an Ipaq 1940 with 256MB SD. Many Thanks...

  1. Linux on an Ipaq 1940 ?

    Has anyone successfully installed Linux on an Ipaq 1940?
    Is so could they direct me to details on installing Linux and any
    problems they have encountered?
    I currently have an Ipaq 1940 with 256MB SD.

    Many Thanks

  2. Re: Linux on an Ipaq 1940 ?

    JavaWebExam wrote:

    > Has anyone successfully installed Linux on an Ipaq 1940?
    > Is so could they direct me to details on installing Linux and any
    > problems they have encountered?
    > I currently have an Ipaq 1940 with 256MB SD.

    http://www.handhelds.org is the definite source for all ipaq related Linux
    issues. Also check the mailing lists there asking those questions on irc is
    also a good idea.

    Oliver
    Oliver Fels
    Feed manager/Coordination
    Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
    http://opie.handhelds.org
    IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de

+ Reply to Thread