Dell Axim X5 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Dell Axim X5 - Handheld ; Hi I use an M100 Palm which is starting to creak. I'm looking at the Dell Axim X5. Does anyone know how it compares to a Palm? Does it have a doodling facility and will it synchronise with my Palm ...

  1. Dell Axim X5

    Hi
    I use an M100 Palm which is starting to creak. I'm looking at the Dell
    Axim X5. Does anyone know how it compares to a Palm? Does it have a
    doodling facility and will it synchronise with my Palm Desktop which
    is where I live more or less?
    Thanks.
    Padraig

  2. Re: Dell Axim X5

    On 8 Nov 2003 10:01:53 -0800, pomorain@iol.ie (Padraig O'Morain) wrote:

    >Hi
    >I use an M100 Palm which is starting to creak. I'm looking at the Dell
    >Axim X5. Does anyone know how it compares to a Palm? Does it have a
    >doodling facility and will it synchronise with my Palm Desktop which
    >is where I live more or less?
    >Thanks.
    >Padraig

    If you like Palm, you should stay with Palm OS device.

    --
    WebWalker
    webwalker@eudoramail.com

+ Reply to Thread