You're in Italy, no? Find a place that sells Lithium Ion batteries.
If you can open your Toshiba up (like I did with my old Visor Prism)
you'll see what voltage (3.7 or such) the battery is. Do a search for
that kind of battery and voltage and a place like
www.LaptopsforLess.com should have one you can order and install into
your Toshiba.

The downside is that if it doesn't work, you have to return the
battery and pay $20 for mailing and restocking. The upside is that you
keep using your Toshiba for about $60 instead of buying another PDA
for $200 plus. Ciao! Deric