G'day,

Anyone know how to or where I can obtain a tool for Windows to allow
viewing of backed-up/saved ZQ Schedule Entries? My organisers getting
full with Schedule Entries & I need to archive them, but I still wish
to view them without having to play save-and-restore-ping-pong. The
tools provided by Sharp (Backup Utility Ver 1.00 & RuppLynx Express
v1.07) are only for saving & restoring data. I guess I'm looking for
an 'Explorer-type' tool.

Anyone else had this problem? I remember my last ZQ5200 which came
with a DOS based backup, Restore & Edit utility. Ah, those were the
days...

Thanks, TonyC.