Need suggestion for NEW handheld - Handheld

This is a discussion on Need suggestion for NEW handheld - Handheld ; I'm looking for a PDA to 1) Play Games 2) Read Text Files 3) Listen to MP3, 4)Run some programs 5) Watch some MPGs 6) Play Games. Does any one PDA fit this best? I'm looking to spend around $300 ...

  1. Need suggestion for NEW handheld

    I'm looking for a PDA to 1) Play Games 2) Read Text Files
    3) Listen to MP3, 4)Run some programs 5) Watch some MPGs
    6) Play Games.

    Does any one PDA fit this best? I'm looking to spend around
    $300 without accessories. I don't care about the memory type,
    but would prefer something physically small like SD Ram.

    Suggestions??
    Thanks
    Irving

    Idrinkwine at hotmail dot com

  2. Re: Need suggestion for NEW handheld

    Sony TG50 Clie

    --
    Don
    --------

    "Irving Drinkwine" wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a PDA to 1) Play Games 2) Read Text Files
    > 3) Listen to MP3, 4)Run some programs 5) Watch some MPGs
    > 6) Play Games.
    >
    > Does any one PDA fit this best? I'm looking to spend around
    > $300 without accessories. I don't care about the memory type,
    > but would prefer something physically small like SD Ram.
    >
    > Suggestions??
    > Thanks
    > Irving
    >
    > Idrinkwine at hotmail dot com

  3. Re: Need suggestion for NEW handheld

    Frankly,
    The specs (other than price) fit any PocketPC. Iguess it would depend on
    what games you wanted to play, and what programs you wanted/needed to run.
    If you don't need to open/modify any Word/Excel files then there is no real
    compelling argument in favor of Palm vs PocketPC. If you DO need to open
    those types of files for edit, then the PPC format is your better choice.

    Irving Drinkwine wrote in

    > I'm looking for a PDA to 1) Play Games 2) Read Text Files
    > 3) Listen to MP3, 4)Run some programs 5) Watch some MPGs
    > 6) Play Games.
    >
    > Does any one PDA fit this best? I'm looking to spend around
    > $300 without accessories. I don't care about the memory type,
    > but would prefer something physically small like SD Ram.
    >
    > Suggestions??
    > Thanks
    > Irving
    >
    > Idrinkwine at hotmail dot com