It's been a while since I asked, so I'm going to ask again.

I need to be able to encrypt arbitrary text on my Handera 330. There was a
product called ReadThis! which performed precisely this task, but the developer
(Shachar Levin) seems to have disappeared, and so there is no way to register
new downloads.

Does anyone know of a PalmOS 3.5 compatible hack to do arbitrary encryption
other than ReadThis!? Or know how to contact Mr. Levin about registering the
software?

--
Rich Alderson | /"\ ASCII ribbon |
news@alderson.users.panix.com | \ / campaign against |