My wife is an attorney & her firm has offered some staff Blackberrys.
Since she may have to pay for some of the cost of the purchase out of
her own pocket, we'd like to find out what's good, bad or indifferent
about the Blackberry RIM 957.

Can current or former Blackberry users give me the lowdown on the 957.
Did you like it or not? Why? Anything to watch out for or be aware
of before purchase?

My wife will make fairly basic use out of this product. She doesn't
need a lot of technical bells & whistles. Do you think this will
satify her needs (the types of basic chores a lawyer might do)? Or is
there a more recent model that provides a lot more bang for not too
much more buck?

Richard