Casio FX7400G+ Passwords - Handheld

This is a discussion on Casio FX7400G+ Passwords - Handheld ; I left my calculator (a Casio FX7400G+) in school overnight (on one of the lab benches in the physics room) and someone password protected all of my programs on it. Does anyone know of a way to get to the ...

  1. Casio FX7400G+ Passwords

    I left my calculator (a Casio FX7400G+) in school overnight (on one of
    the lab benches in the physics room) and someone password protected
    all of my programs on it. Does anyone know of a way to get to the
    information in the programs? I (obviously) don't know the password,
    and I very much do not want to lose the data.

    Thanks,
    Jason

  2. Re: Casio FX7400G+ Passwords

    On 30 Oct 2003 15:53:14 -0800, jantman@optonline.net (Jason Antman)
    wrote:

    >I left my calculator (a Casio FX7400G+) in school overnight (on one of
    >the lab benches in the physics room) and someone password protected
    >all of my programs on it. Does anyone know of a way to get to the
    >information in the programs? I (obviously) don't know the password,
    >and I very much do not want to lose the data.

    Take out the batteries to reset it but you loss all the data.

    --
    WebWalker
    webwalker@eudoramail.com

+ Reply to Thread