Hello group,
My apologies if this not the right group for this question. I have a
NEC Mobile Pro 900 that I'm trying to hook up to a Windows ME computer
via Active Sync through a USB cable. (The MP900 will sync up with
windows 98 machine) The error message I'm getting on the NEC computer
when I try to sync with windows ME machine is "Cannot start
communications with the desktop computer. Remote Networking could not
start due to a critical error (Error 678)." Any ideas on how to get
the USB connection working on the Windows ME computer? (I've tried
reinstalling the MP900 driver on the windows ME computer several
times)
thanks,
Matt Meerian