I am looking for a good digital voice recorder. (like the carry in
your pocket, kinda thing) (not looking for a pda really -- just
want a voice recorder but I am not ruling PDA's out)

I want one were can you organize the recordings in the folders on
the device.

By that I mean, for instance, if I have 3 recordings in a folder, I
could make a new recording, and instead of if HAVING to be 4 -- I
could insert it in between two other recordings. And/or just being
able to rearrange order in general.

Also, it would be great to be able to move recordings between folders
on the device.

Also, it would be great if it easily interfaced with the computer to
get the audio files from it.

Thank you very much in afvance for your help!

Have a wonderful day!