Selling:
-------

HP iPAQ hx2795b Pocket PC
Personal Digital Assistant (PDA)
(HP Part #: FA676B)

This is the 2795 "b" version, which is newer and more powerful than the
regular version. It comes with 384MB of RAM, rather than the 256MB.
The IPAQ hx2795b is USB 2.0 compatible and works with all version of Windows
2000, Server 2003, XP and Vista.
This is the FULL RETAIL version and I have ALL of the original packing,
software, manuals, battery, AC charger, stylus, cradle, etc., that came with
the unit.

This unit is only 4 months old and I no longer need it as I bought a
Blackberry. This is an "almost-new" unit and NOT a refurbished or rebuilt
OEM!
I guarantee that the unit is in PERFECT PHYSICAL and WORKING condition upon
its arrival to you.
The screen and the unit itself is in MINT condition - no scratches or bad
pixels!

Best offer by December 05 21:22:23 (PST) gets it!

Visit here, for more info: