Casio fx 720P - Handheld

This is a discussion on Casio fx 720P - Handheld ; I have a Casio FX720p which has been in store for some years. It would be fine for a particular project . Fitted new batteries in the computer and the memory modules. The display comes on when the device is ...

  1. Casio fx 720P

    I have a Casio FX720p which has been in store for some years.

    It would be fine for a particular project .

    Fitted new batteries in the computer and the memory modules.

    The display comes on when the device is switched on but it is very
    faint.Adjustment of the contrast does not have much effect.

    I imagine that the LCD display is degraded in some way by lack of use.

    Anybody got any ideas on how to revive the display if that is the
    problem?

    Incidentally I have all of the manuals the cassette recorder interface
    and the printer.

  2. Re: Casio fx 720P

    On 24 nov, 18:45, j6451...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I have a Casio FX720p which has been in store for some years.
    >
    > It would be fine for a particular project .
    >
    > Fitted new batteries in the computer and the memory modules.
    >
    > The display comes on when the device is switched on but it is very
    > faint.Adjustment of the contrast does not have much effect.
    >
    > I imagine that the LCD display is degraded in some way by lack of use.
    >
    > Anybody got any ideas on how to revive the display if that is the
    > problem?
    >
    > Incidentally I have all of the manuals the cassette recorder interface
    > and the printer.

    This happened to my Mobile Gear MC/R520... I don't know any fix, but
    perhaps you can try changing the backlight?

    http://www.hpcnut.co.uk/winmo/shop.htm

+ Reply to Thread