Blackberry Simulator Activation - Handheld

This is a discussion on Blackberry Simulator Activation - Handheld ; Hi, I am trying to get Blackberry simulator [8120] to get Enterprise Activation with BES 4.1 Server. Anybody has done that successfully? I am getting the following and after that the blackberry simulator stays: Synchronizing service desktop.... ---------------------------------------- *Empty* Any ...

  1. Blackberry Simulator Activation

    Hi,
    I am trying to get Blackberry simulator [8120] to get Enterprise
    Activation with BES 4.1 Server. Anybody has done that successfully?

    I am getting the following and after that the blackberry simulator
    stays:
    Synchronizing service desktop....
    *Empty*

    Any help is appreciated.