HP Jordana 720 - Handheld

This is a discussion on HP Jordana 720 - Handheld ; I recently bought a secondhand HP Jordana 720 handheld. It only has a small number of programs on it, and I have tried to find websites with programs (preferabay freeware!) to run on this (e.g. yahoo, google), but so far, ...

  1. HP Jordana 720

    I recently bought a secondhand HP Jordana 720
    handheld.
    It only has a small number of programs on it, and I
    have tried to find websites with programs (preferabay
    freeware!) to run on this (e.g. yahoo, google), but so far,
    I have not had any success. In fact I can find no sites
    dealing specifically with the HP Jordana model.

    If anyone knows of such websites, I would be very
    grateful for the urls.

    Thanks.

    Mark.

  2. Re: HP Jordana 720

    In article <5ptri35sgiuur4flo5bqktbisuspkqsjo2@4ax.com>,
    Mark wrote:

    >I recently bought a secondhand HP Jordana 720
    >handheld.
    >It only has a small number of programs on it, and I
    >have tried to find websites with programs (preferabay
    >freeware!) to run on this (e.g. yahoo, google), but so far,
    >I have not had any success. In fact I can find no sites
    >dealing specifically with the HP Jordana model.

    You won't find anything if you're using the spelling above for your search
    criteria. Try using "Jornada" instead of "Jordana" and see if you get a
    better search result set.

    -KKC, who's given up on Windows CE ever since the Intel monopoly...
    --
    -- Universal survival rule #109 - Chicken nuggets must be served -- kendrick
    in a quantity that is also a prime number. Failure to do so will -- @io.com

  3. Re: HP Jordana 720

    On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:24:41 -0600, Kendrick Kerwin Chua
    wrote:

    >In article <5ptri35sgiuur4flo5bqktbisuspkqsjo2@4ax.com>,
    >Mark wrote:
    >>
    >>I recently bought a secondhand HP Jordana 720
    >>handheld.
    >>It only has a small number of programs on it, and I
    >>have tried to find websites with programs (preferabay
    >>freeware!) to run on this (e.g. yahoo, google), but so far,
    >>I have not had any success. In fact I can find no sites
    >>dealing specifically with the HP Jordana model.

    >You won't find anything if you're using the spelling above for your search
    >criteria. Try using "Jornada" instead of "Jordana" and see if you get a
    >better search result set.

    Ooops! Sorry. That might explain it. Cheers!

  4. Re: HP Jordana 720

    Here you go:
    http://www.hpcfactor.com/

    "Mark" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:24:41 -0600, Kendrick Kerwin Chua
    > wrote:
    >
    >>In article <5ptri35sgiuur4flo5bqktbisuspkqsjo2@4ax.com>,
    >>Mark wrote:
    >>>
    >>>I recently bought a secondhand HP Jordana 720
    >>>handheld.
    >>>It only has a small number of programs on it, and I
    >>>have tried to find websites with programs (preferabay
    >>>freeware!) to run on this (e.g. yahoo, google), but so far,
    >>>I have not had any success. In fact I can find no sites
    >>>dealing specifically with the HP Jordana model.

    >>You won't find anything if you're using the spelling above for your search
    >>criteria. Try using "Jornada" instead of "Jordana" and see if you get a
    >>better search result set.
    >>

    > Ooops! Sorry. That might explain it. Cheers!

  5. Re: HP Jordana 720

    ....and for software have a look at these pages:
    http://www.yetanotherhomepage.com/j7xx/
    http://passions.mettavant.fr/pdalogiciels.htm
    Kind regards,
    Helge

    --
    Pocket PC Besitzer im Raum Dresden? Schau doch mal rein!
    Club Pocket PC Dresden: http://www.pocketpc-dresden.de/

+ Reply to Thread