This is very rare, and very hard to get outside of Japan. You are
bidding on a used Sharp SL-C3100, without any scratches on screen or
body. Comes with English OS! Featuring 416Mhz Xscale CPU and 4GB of
storage with 128MB flash memory!

This is in a very good condition, and has only been used a few times.
All original accessories included!

Shipping with EMS all around the globe, with tracking service! Don't
miss this chance!

Hardware Specs

416mhz Intel XScale CPU
64MB RAM
128MB flash memory
4GB internal microdrive
3.7" 640 x 480 TFT CG Silicon display (pivotable, touchscreen)
CF card slot
SD card slot
Integrated QWERTY thumbboard
Mini-USB port (USB 1.1 compatible, supports USB host)
IR port
Mono speaker
Headphone jack (can also be used with external microphone)
Size: 4.9 x 3.4 x 1.0 inches (124 x 87 x 25mm).
Weight: 10.5 ounces (298 grams).

Package Contents

Zaurus 3100 unit (with CF card slot protector, battery, plastic
stylus)
AC adapter (usable worldwide)
USB cable (one end is a mini-B connector, the other is a standard USB
connector)
Software installation CDs
Earphones (crappy)
Various manuals (all in Japanese)
Update: I uploaded several image files of the SL-C3100 I am seliing.