I have an rx3100 I have not used much. I dusted it off and started playing
around, and have a question.

I get my mail using a pop3 account, and this works fine. However, all the
mail in the inbox just disappears shortly after downloading. The 'sent
messages's stuff stays, but all the mail in my inbox just goes away.

I have not linked to anything yet (ActiveSync), and DO NOT have the box
checked to only disply last 3 days. No idea what to look for.

I will update from the HP site soon just for kicks.

Something really simple I suppose, but I can't figgur' it out.

Thanks ...

John