FS: HP41CX mint condition, manuals, add-on Pacs... - Handheld

This is a discussion on FS: HP41CX mint condition, manuals, add-on Pacs... - Handheld ; On Ebay for a few days, no minimum bid... search for HP 41 CX or item # 250161865066 Thought someone on this newsgroup might want a perfect vintage powerhouse. Every time I pick it up, I berate myself for not ...

  1. FS: HP41CX mint condition, manuals, add-on Pacs...

    On Ebay for a few days, no minimum bid... search for HP 41 CX or item
    # 250161865066

    Thought someone on this newsgroup might want a perfect vintage
    powerhouse. Every time I pick it up, I berate myself for not getting
    proficient with RPN - but heck, I got it as a gift AFTER graduation
    back in 1985 or '86. Got busy at work, but not so heavily calculating
    (more programming and simulation). So never climbed the learning
    curve. It's been stored quietly at home w/o batteries for years. Now
    has fresh batteries, and still checks out FINE.

    thanks,
    Cinco

  2. Re: FS: HP41CX mint condition, manuals, add-on Pacs...

    psych wrote:
    > On Ebay for a few days, no minimum bid... search for HP 41 CX or item
    > # 250161865066
    >
    > Thought someone on this newsgroup might want a perfect vintage
    > powerhouse. Every time I pick it up, I berate myself for not getting
    > proficient with RPN - but heck, I got it as a gift AFTER graduation
    > back in 1985 or '86. Got busy at work, but not so heavily calculating
    > (more programming and simulation). So never climbed the learning
    > curve. It's been stored quietly at home w/o batteries for years. Now
    > has fresh batteries, and still checks out FINE.
    >
    > thanks,
    > Cinco

    Maybe selling yours will get someone excited to make an offer on mine:
    http://mike.liveline.de/hp41.html

    --
    Return address is VALID!

+ Reply to Thread