creating Flash animations on PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE device? - Handheld

This is a discussion on creating Flash animations on PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE device? - Handheld ; Did or does Adobe or Macromedia or some 3rd party make an app to create Flash animations on a PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE 2.11 device? Does anyone know? If not, does anyone know of any .NET based open source ...

  1. creating Flash animations on PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE device?

    Did or does Adobe or Macromedia or some 3rd party make an app to
    create Flash animations on a PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE 2.11 device?
    Does anyone know?

    If not, does anyone know of any .NET based open source programs for
    creating Flash that one could maybe re-tool and compile for a PocketPC
    device?

    Any help appreciated...

    Thanks

  2. Re: creating Flash animations on PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE device?

    On Aug 24, 11:00 am, mad.scientist...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Did or does Adobe or Macromedia or some 3rd party make an app to
    > create Flash animations on a PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE 2.11 device?
    > Does anyone know?

    Just make a regular Flash file, using whatever tools you can afford.
    I only have an old MX2004 IDE, and have used it to make some simple
    screens. But Adobe's latest stuff like Creative Suite 3 sepcifically
    includes support for mobile devices, including nice on-screen pics.

    http://www.video-animation.com/flashlite_05.shtml

    Tips for playing it back (besides just using an HTML object):

    http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/men...ashPlayers.asp

    Also, a neat IDE that lets you compile C# programming to Flash:

    http://www.netikatech.com/

  3. Re: creating Flash animations on PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE device?

    > Just make a regular Flash file, using whatever tools you can afford.
    > I only have an old MX2004 IDE,

    Thanks for your reply. My question is - what tools are out there that
    let you *create* Flash files on Pocket PC 2000 or Windows CE? I am
    seeking a Flash design tool that would let you draw / create 'tweens/
    write actionscript, etc on your handheld or PDA, and then save your
    work to a FLA or SWF file that can be played in any Flash player or
    edited in any Flash tool. I actually would prefer the MX 2004 version,
    but I will take any version I can get.

    Thanks again.

    On Aug 26, 1:05 am, Kevin Darling wrote:
    > On Aug 24, 11:00 am, mad.scientist...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > Did or does Adobe or Macromedia or some 3rd party make an app to
    > > create Flash animations on a PocketPC 2000 or Windows CE 2.11 device?
    > > Does anyone know?

    > Just make a regular Flash file, using whatever tools you can afford.
    > I only have an old MX2004 IDE, and have used it to make some simple
    > screens. But Adobe's latest stuff like Creative Suite 3 sepcifically
    > includes support for mobile devices, including nice on-screen pics.
    >
    > http://www.video-animation.com/flashlite_05.shtml
    >
    > Tips for playing it back (besides just using an HTML object):
    >
    > http://www.pocketpcmag.com/blogs/men...ashPlayers.asp
    >
    > Also, a neat IDE that lets you compile C# programming to Flash:
    >
    > http://www.netikatech.com/

+ Reply to Thread