HTC Touch and Mac OSX - Handheld

This is a discussion on HTC Touch and Mac OSX - Handheld ; I bought last week a htc Touch. No problem to sync with Windows XP/Outlook XP. I s there a possibility to sync with Mac OSX/Entourage. What software do I need? Thanks for any help! Joerg...

  1. HTC Touch and Mac OSX

    I bought last week a htc Touch.
    No problem to sync with Windows XP/Outlook XP.

    I s there a possibility to sync with Mac OSX/Entourage. What software
    do I need?
    Thanks for any help!

    Joerg

  2. Re: HTC Touch and Mac OSX

    In <1187689484.815431.150110@k79g2000hse.googlegroups. com> Joerg Lorenz
    wrote:
    > I bought last week a htc Touch.
    > No problem to sync with Windows XP/Outlook XP.
    >
    > I s there a possibility to sync with Mac OSX/Entourage. What software
    > do I need?
    > Thanks for any help!
    >
    > Joerg

    I'm not familiar with the htc Touch, but from your above comments it
    looks like a pocket pc device. That said there are 2 products allowing
    pocketpc's to sync to macs. One is the missing Sync by Markspace and the
    other is PocketMac. I think Missing Sync is the most robust of the 2.

    Hope it helps.

  3. Re: HTC Touch and Mac OSX

    On Aug 23, 9:24 am, Pete Nalda wrote:
    > In <1187689484.815431.150...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups. com> Joerg Lorenz
    > wrote:> I bought last week a htc Touch.
    > > No problem to sync with Windows XP/Outlook XP.

    > > I s there a possibility to sync with Mac OSX/Entourage. What software
    > > do I need?
    > > Thanks for any help!

    > > Joerg

    > I'm not familiar with the htc Touch, but from your above comments it
    > looks like a pocket pc device. That said there are 2 products allowing
    > pocketpc's to sync to macs. One is the missing Sync by Markspace and the
    > other is PocketMac. I think Missing Sync is the most robust of the 2.
    >
    > Hope it helps.

    Hey there,

    I am having a problem sync'ing my contacts to my HTC touch - the
    software that came with the device doesnt seem compatible with
    xp...only vista

    Is there other software that will work? Let me know if you can help -
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread