Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ? - Handheld ; I've purchased a Verizon XV-6700 about a month or 2 ago and am looking for tweaks and hacks for it. Nice phone and I'm still learning how to use it everyday since it is loaded with features but just so ...

  1. Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ?

    I've purchased a Verizon XV-6700 about a month or 2 ago and
    am looking for tweaks and hacks for it.
    Nice phone and I'm still learning how to use it everyday since
    it is loaded with features but just so hard to use and navigate...
    ....what a shame.
    Any help or ideas would be appreciated...

    thanks...

    | Etop Udoh | Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11 |
    | P.O. Box 1054| Http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/sdruid |
    |Snellville, Ga| Http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-sdruid |
    | 30078 | Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122 |
    |--------------| Http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11 |
    |BA in -> Computer Science / Tech. Management -> Devry University |
    | Comptia A+ Certified Comptia Net+ Certified |
    |sdruid11@earthlink.net |sdruid11@bellsouth.net |sdruid11@yahoo.com|
    | !! ..........Peace and Love to All......... !! |

  2. Re: Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ?

    PPC Geeks www.ppcgeeks.com is a wonderful place for the Apache owners.

    "Etop Udoh" wrote in message
    news:Hwdki.45664$Qz4.21917@bignews2.bellsouth.net. ..
    > I've purchased a Verizon XV-6700 about a month or 2 ago and
    > am looking for tweaks and hacks for it.
    > Nice phone and I'm still learning how to use it everyday since
    > it is loaded with features but just so hard to use and navigate...
    > ...what a shame.
    > Any help or ideas would be appreciated...
    >
    > thanks...
    > --
    > ================================================== ==================
    >
    > | Etop Udoh | Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11 |
    > | P.O. Box 1054| Http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/sdruid |
    > |Snellville, Ga| Http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-sdruid |
    > | 30078 | Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122 |
    > |--------------| Http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11 |
    > |BA in -> Computer Science / Tech. Management -> Devry University |
    > | Comptia A+ Certified Comptia Net+ Certified |
    > |sdruid11@earthlink.net |sdruid11@bellsouth.net |sdruid11@yahoo.com|
    > | !! ..........Peace and Love to All......... !! |
    > ================================================== ==================

  3. Re: Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ?

    You will also want to check out pdaphonehome.com

    "Etop Udoh" wrote in message
    news:Hwdki.45664$Qz4.21917@bignews2.bellsouth.net. ..
    > I've purchased a Verizon XV-6700 about a month or 2 ago and
    > am looking for tweaks and hacks for it.
    > Nice phone and I'm still learning how to use it everyday since
    > it is loaded with features but just so hard to use and navigate...
    > ...what a shame.
    > Any help or ideas would be appreciated...
    >
    > thanks...
    > --
    > ================================================== ==================
    >
    > | Etop Udoh | Http://www.geocities.com/sdruid11 |
    > | P.O. Box 1054| Http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/sdruid |
    > |Snellville, Ga| Http://home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-sdruid |
    > | 30078 | Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122 |
    > |--------------| Http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11 |
    > |BA in -> Computer Science / Tech. Management -> Devry University |
    > | Comptia A+ Certified Comptia Net+ Certified |
    > |sdruid11@earthlink.net |sdruid11@bellsouth.net |sdruid11@yahoo.com|
    > | !! ..........Peace and Love to All......... !! |
    > ================================================== ==================

  4. Re: Tweaks and Hacks for Verizon XV-6700 Smartphone ?

    At 08 Jul 2007 18:25:29 -0400 Etop Udoh wrote:
    > I've purchased a Verizon XV-6700 about a month or 2 ago and
    > am looking for tweaks and hacks for it.
    > Nice phone and I'm still learning how to use it everyday since
    > it is loaded with features but just so hard to use and navigate...
    > ...what a shame.
    > Any help or ideas would be appreciated...

    For serious hacking, like unofficial ROM upgrades, I suggest xda-
    developers.com. Your device is known generically as an HTC Apache. The
    Apache section at xda is a goldmine of tweaks and hacks.