I recently aquired one of these excellent little Sony PC's running
Windows XP Professional. I then brought a Celluon Laser Keyboard to
use with via a USB bluetooth dongle. The bluetooth connection all
seems to go OK and work, but the Celluon application fails to load
when run. You briefly get a DOS box open then dissapear without
launching the app. The PC does have Tablet PC addons also.
I tried the kit on my normal laptop running XP and it all works fine.

Has anyone encountered problems trying to use this kit????

Many thanks
Gary