Used Dell Axim x3 or x30 series? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Used Dell Axim x3 or x30 series? - Handheld ; I'm looking for a replacement for my Axim x3. I just find it very comfortable and love the features. I've heard the x30 is very similar. Anyone know where I might find either an x3 (400mhz model), or an x30? ...

  1. Used Dell Axim x3 or x30 series?

    I'm looking for a replacement for my Axim x3. I just find it very
    comfortable and love the features. I've heard the x30 is very similar.
    Anyone know where I might find either an x3 (400mhz model), or an x30? Used,
    refurb, doesn't matter as long as it's functional.

    Thanks.
    Chris

  2. Re: Used Dell Axim x3 or x30 series?

    Chris wrote:
    > I'm looking for a replacement for my Axim x3. I just find it very
    > comfortable and love the features. I've heard the x30 is very similar.
    > Anyone know where I might find either an x3 (400mhz model), or an x30? Used,
    > refurb, doesn't matter as long as it's functional.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Chris

    craigslist.
    Was one on pdx list maybe still there.