Rebinding the buttons of a handheld - Handheld

This is a discussion on Rebinding the buttons of a handheld - Handheld ; Hello, Recently the 'page down' key of my Philips Nino has stopped working. There is a key next to to it that does nothing important. Is it possible to rebind the functinon of the page down key onto that one? ...

  1. Rebinding the buttons of a handheld

    Hello,

    Recently the 'page down' key of my Philips Nino has stopped working.
    There is a key next to to it that does nothing important. Is it
    possible to rebind the functinon of the page down key onto that one?

    Thanks in advance!

    Matthew.

  2. Re: Rebinding the buttons of a handheld

    If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups, you
    really should post to all at once so everyone can see and/or
    participate in the whole discussion. I answered in
    comp.os.ms-windows.ce

    On 6 Mar 2007 01:12:51 -0800, matthew.morgan1984@googlemail.com wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Recently the 'page down' key of my Philips Nino has stopped working.
    >There is a key next to to it that does nothing important. Is it
    >possible to rebind the functinon of the page down key onto that one?
    >
    >Thanks in advance!
    >
    >Matthew.

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.