Perhaps someone can advise me :-)

I have a 3615, duly unlocked which has been giving sterling service in
the UK with the phone side hooked up to Vodaphone pay as you go.
Voice, text in, text out all fine.

A part of one of the new Virgin Media packages I went for the 300 min
- 300 text monthly offers.

Now I have voice OK, Text in OK, Text out - no network coverage.

I have gone through the setting with their 'help' desks and had them
try and remote upgrade the thing to no result.

They have washed their hands of it. Seems that an Ipaq is too complex
for them..

Anyone with experience of this beast and the Virgin (T-Mobile network)
in the UK

Keith J Chesworth

www.unseenlondon.co.uk
www.blackpooltram.co.uk