Yes, I know that I must me a techno-dinosaur but...

I've been using my OZ-750 for almost 7 years and it has served
faithfully. THe display is starting to flake out on me so it looks
like its time to look for a replacement. I originally picked it
because I really like having a keyboard. The little keys on
Blackberrys are too small for my fat fingers. The Wizard was great for
that. I'm thinking that others have had to make the same decision so
I'd like to learn from them. I only used the basic calendar,
phonebook, anniversary and memo functions for the most part. Any PDA
will fill my needs, I'm sure. To the previous Wizard community, what
did you switch to and how well did it work?

TIA,
Fafa