This is a really great little computer. I have not used it very much but
it worked really nicely for what I did use it for. There are no
scratches or other damage that I know of and it works perfectly. The
dots in the picture below are dust, I always forget how much the
camera's flash make that show up.

The freedom mini bluetooth keyboard is a really small keyboard for use
on the road. It works with the 770 but needs a little fine tuning to get
some of the keys to come out correctly. Check the great site
http://www.internettablettalk.com/ for tips on getting it to work. It
includes its own fabric slip case, the original instructions and software.
Specifications

* High-resolution (800x480) touch screen with up to 65,536 colors
* 128MB Flash Internal Storage
* 64MB DRAM
* Card Slot for RS-MMC Cards
* Wireless 802.11b/g
* Bluetooth 1.2
* Battery BP-5L/ Browsing time 3 hours/ Standby time 7 days/
Capacity 1500 mAh
* Weight 230 g, 185 g
* Size 141 x 79 x 19 mm, 135 x 78 x 14 mm

Includes

* Nokia 770 Internet Tablet
* Three Stylii
* Li-Ion Battery
* AC Adaptor / Charger
* Fabric Slip Case
* USB Connection Cable
* Stand
* Original Box
* Original Manuals
* 64MB RS-MMS Card

Extras

* Freedom Mini Bluetooth Keyboard
* 1GB RS-MMC Card

For more information, pictures or to place a bid go to :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtcbordpQQhtZ-1