Restart Windows on Acer N50 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Restart Windows on Acer N50 - Handheld ; After placing a SD card in the Acer N50, the Windows start bar turned into a solid grey bar. When you click it the pda goes directly to the Device Manager. How can I get the Windows up and running ...

  1. Restart Windows on Acer N50

    After placing a SD card in the Acer N50, the Windows start bar turned
    into a solid grey bar. When you click it the pda goes directly to the
    Device Manager.

    How can I get the Windows up and running normally again?

    Anders

  2. Re: Restart Windows on Acer N50

    Anders schrieb:
    > After placing a SD card in the Acer N50, the Windows start bar turned
    > into a solid grey bar. When you click it the pda goes directly to the
    > Device Manager.
    >
    > How can I get the Windows up and running normally again?
    >
    > Anders

    You need to make a reset not just switching it of. On most dfevices
    there is a small hole in it to stick our pen into it for 1 sec. or so.

    Greetings

    Markus

  3. Re: Restart Windows on Acer N50

    Markus.Humm skrev:
    > You need to make a reset not just switching it of. On most dfevices
    > there is a small hole in it to stick our pen into it for 1 sec. or so.

    Thanx.

  4. Re: Restart Windows on Acer N50

    On 23 Jan., 21:10, Anders wrote:
    > Markus.Humm skrev:
    >
    > > You need to make a reset not just switching it of. On most dfevices
    > > there is a small hole in it to stick our pen into it for 1 sec. or so.Thanx.

    Ehem - my N50 hangs and a reset does not help anymore.
    It occured during an alarm and not it reiterates the screen calibration
    infinitely...
    Is there a chance to get it to work again by going into the mechanical
    interiors?

    many thanks

    Gerfried

+ Reply to Thread