in message <1168739898.170341.83020@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.co m>, Spacey
Spade ('spaceygum@hotpop.com') wrote:

> Some of the features I would like... feel free to add on more features
> you would like, and suggest some models. There is one coming out
> called the HTC X7500 (HTC Athena). The only thing I don't like about
> the X7500 is the hard drive... I would rather it only use an expandable
> memory slot to reduce the size of the phone.
>
> slide out or flip qwerty keyboard
> vibration
> speakerphone
> call recording
> touchscreen
> camera (ccd vs cmos, lens)
> bluetooth 2.0
> wi-fi
> built in gps
> display (640x480 minimum)
> expandable memory
> 400mhz or higher processor
>
> would be nice...
> radio transmitter to play mp3s in car

The IPAQ 6515 has most of this, but 312MHz processor, Bluetooth 1.2, and no
wi-fi.

;; First they came for the asylum seekers,
;; and I did not speak out because I was not an asylum seeker.
;; Then they came for the gypsies,
;; and I did not speak out because I was not a gypsy...
;; Pastor Martin Niemöller, translated by Michael Howard.