Symbian - Handheld

This is a discussion on Symbian - Handheld ; The worst case has happend, I may have to give up my Psion 5. They say there are other fish in the sea but when you have a caring solid relationship with a good handheld that has served you well ...

  1. Symbian

    The worst case has happend, I may have to give up my Psion 5. They say
    there are other fish in the sea but when you have a caring solid
    relationship with a good handheld that has served you well it is hard.

    Are there any other PDA's that use symbian OS or is it just the phones.

  2. Re: Symbian

    Thread bare wrote:
    > The worst case has happend, I may have to give up my Psion 5. They say
    > there are other fish in the sea but when you have a caring solid
    > relationship with a good handheld that has served you well it is hard.
    >
    > Are there any other PDA's that use symbian OS or is it just the phones.'

    i have a nokia 9300i after having the 9500
    They are the nearst things i have found to the good old psion

+ Reply to Thread