HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G - Handheld

This is a discussion on HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G - Handheld ; My emu48CE (1.11) says: No System :-( ....49G: ROM 1-18 -> 2.09 emulator works for 48 without SHARED.BIN (card files) :-( any comment? Happy new year! - GaaK -...

  1. HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    My emu48CE (1.11) says: No System :-(
    ....49G: ROM 1-18 -> 2.09

    emulator works for 48 without SHARED.BIN (card files) :-(

    any comment?

    Happy new year!
    - GaaK -

  2. Re: HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    Hi,

    "GaaK" <2006@gaak.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1167591648.328037.258970@h40g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > My emu48CE (1.11) says: No System :-(
    > ...49G: ROM 1-18 -> 2.09
    >
    > emulator works for 48 without SHARED.BIN (card files) :-(
    >
    > any comment?

    Is emu48CE 1.11 capable of running the FHB ROM at all?
    I thought FHB (and so on) support started with
    the 1.2x version from Christoph.

    > Happy new year!

    You too:-)

  3. Re: HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    I should have read the subject line;-)

    AFAIK the 360LX has only 8MB of RAM,
    and the rom.49g file is 4MB in size.

    Maybe the emu executable simply can't
    load the FHB ROM due to lack of free RAM?

    Raymond

    "GaaK" <2006@gaak.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:1167591648.328037.258970@h40g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > My emu48CE (1.11) says: No System :-(
    > ...49G: ROM 1-18 -> 2.09
    >
    > emulator works for 48 without SHARED.BIN (card files) :-(
    >
    > any comment?
    >
    > Happy new year!
    > - GaaK -

  4. Re: HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    Raymond Del Tondo wrote:
    > Is emu48CE 1.11 capable of running the FHB ROM at all?

    I don't known, it seems that not.

    > I thought FHB (and so on) support started with
    > the 1.2x version from Christoph.

    maybe, but for 360LX (SH3, WinCE2.0) ?

    - GaaK -

  5. Re: HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    Raymond Del Tondo wrote:
    > I should have read the subject line;-)
    >
    > AFAIK the 360LX has only 8MB of RAM,
    > and the rom.49g file is 4MB in size.
    >
    > Maybe the emu executable simply can't
    > load the FHB ROM due to lack of free RAM?

    The emu48CE 1.1 (49G) says:
    No System:
    or +/ENTER pressed
    1: Loop Test
    2 ....

    - GaaK -

  6. Re: HP-360LX, EMU48CE and HP-49G

    news:1167695660.934497.14290@48g2000cwx.googlegrou ps.com...

    > Raymond Del Tondo wrote:
    >> I should have read the subject line;-)
    >>
    >> AFAIK the 360LX has only 8MB of RAM,
    >> and the rom.49g file is 4MB in size.
    >>
    >> Maybe the emu executable simply can't
    >> load the FHB ROM due to lack of free RAM?

    That doesn't matter, since the rom file will be loaded into RAM;-)

    > The emu48CE 1.1 (49G) says:
    > No System:
    > or +/ENTER pressed
    > 1: Loop Test
    > 2 ....

    So it should be capable using the FHB ROM somehow,
    but I still think the 360LX has not enough free RAM.
    Have you tried setting program memory of the LX
    to maximum?

    Or maybe on a 620LX, or Jornada 680 ?
    I remember that I had an older emu48ce once on a 620LX,
    but loading/saving and configuring the emu48ce was a pain,
    so I didn't use it any further...

    Raymond

+ Reply to Thread