Re: words of the day - Handheld

This is a discussion on Re: words of the day - Handheld ; On 18 Dec 2006 18:19:09 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Head er (Bim Pruening) wrote: >Poll Lute: Glove. > >Mitigate: Newspapers. > >Kar Mitzvah: Jewish snake apine ocean of slim fell on the >Internated glove internet infests. Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if ...

  1. Re: words of the day

    Pruening) wrote:

    >Poll Lute: Glove.
    >
    >Mitigate: Newspapers.
    >
    >Kar Mitzvah: Jewish snake apine ocean of slim fell on the
    >Internated glove internet infests.

    Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.

    Just my rule.

  2. Re: words of the day

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:28:27 -0700, Burnham Treezdown
    found these unused words floating about:

    >On 18 Dec 2006 18:19:09 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Bim
    >Pruening) wrote:
    >
    >>Poll Lute: Glove.
    >>
    >>Mitigate: Newspapers.
    >>
    >>Kar Mitzvah: Jewish snake apine ocean of slim fell on the
    >>Internated glove internet infests.

    >Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.
    >
    >Just my rule.

    What about Creamed Jesus on celery?

  3. Re: words of the day

    "Burnham Treezdown" wrote in message
    > On 18 Dec 2006 18:19:09 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Bim
    > Pruening) wrote:
    >
    > >Poll Lute: Glove.
    > >
    > >Mitigate: Newspapers.
    > >
    > >Kar Mitzvah: Jewish snake apine ocean of slim fell on the
    > >Internated glove internet infests.

    > Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.
    >
    > Just my rule.

    You think you're joking? That's possible. Before we had proper food
    labelling regulations here in the UK, several brands of ice-cream, including
    the largest, Walls, were found to have been made from emulsified animal
    fat!!

    My rule is not to consume any animal products all.

  4. Re: words of the day

    lol that doesnt leave you with alot of choices left other than viggies,
    sadly.

    nemo wrote:
    > "Burnham Treezdown" wrote in message
    > > On 18 Dec 2006 18:19:09 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Bim
    > > Pruening) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Poll Lute: Glove.
    > > >
    > > >Mitigate: Newspapers.
    > > >
    > > >Kar Mitzvah: Jewish snake apine ocean of slim fell on the
    > > >Internated glove internet infests.

    > > Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.
    > >
    > > Just my rule.

    > You think you're joking? That's possible. Before we had proper food
    > labelling regulations here in the UK, several brands of ice-cream, including
    > the largest, Walls, were found to have been made from emulsified animal
    > fat!!
    >
    > My rule is not to consume any animal products all.

  5. Re: words of the day

    On 25 Dec 2006 16:10:39 -0800, "Kyle" found
    these unused words floating about:

    >lol that doesnt leave you with alot of choices left other than viggies,
    >sadly.
    >
    >nemo wrote:
    >> "Burnham Treezdown" wrote in message

    >> > Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.
    >> >
    >> > Just my rule.

    >> You think you're joking? That's possible. Before we had proper food
    >> labelling regulations here in the UK, several brands of ice-cream, including
    >> the largest, Walls, were found to have been made from emulsified animal
    >> fat!!
    >>
    >> My rule is not to consume any animal products all.

    I just love vegans, they're so tender roasted.

  6. Re: words of the day

    "Kyle" wrote in message
    news:1167091839.875928.221900@h40g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > lol that doesnt leave you with alot of choices left other than viggies,
    > sadly.

    Not sadly at all. Eating with a clear conscience makes me feel very happy
    indeed.

    What are all these choices? KFC where the slaughterers let the chickens out
    then run around stamping on them for fun? Eggs from battery farms where the
    chickens have to be de-beaked because in their frustration at being so
    over-crowded they'd peck each other to death otherwise - and with each yolk
    containing three days' worth of LDL Cholesterol and many people eat several
    a day? And eating bits of various other creatures whose only crime is to be
    less intelligent than us? No thanks.

    And dropping down dead early or not with strokes and coronary heart disease
    caused mainly by diet like my parents and most of my other relations? Is
    that another of my choices? I choose not.

    And it's how you cook the veggies that counts. Tricks like boiling the spuds
    and parsnips a little before roasting them so they end up more crispy -
    adding a little Vegemite to the savoury for a meatior taste - that sort of
    thing.

    A meatior taste?? Yup. It was out of this world!

    And another thing. After being made redundant ages ago and being in my 50s,
    apart from three brief periods of work I've been on the Dole. Disposable
    income - 57 a week ($111.67) - and I've managed to eat very well indeed and
    keep body and soul together because a) I can cook and b) being Vegan I know
    one hell of a lot about nutrition.

    Jingle bells, jingle bells -
    There's the savoury.
    Nice big bag of Brussels Sprouts
    All frozen just for me.

    Roasted spuds, parsnips too,
    Boy, they'll taste real good.
    Mustard, wine and Whiskey too
    All followed by the pud.

    See it disappear - See me wolf it down.
    Lovely roasted spuds - Nice and golden brown.
    Savoury made from nuts, breadcrumbs wheat and rye.
    Tastes as good, nutritious too and nothing has to die!

    Oi!

    And it's cheaper than a turkey too with zero risk of salmonalla!

    > nemo wrote:
    > > "Burnham Treezdown" wrote in message
    > > > On 18 Dec 2006 18:19:09 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header

    (Bim

    > > > Frankly, I won't eat ice cream if I find bones in it.
    > > >
    > > > Just my rule.

    > > You think you're joking? That's possible. Before we had proper food
    > > labelling regulations here in the UK, several brands of ice-cream,

    including
    > > the largest, Walls, were found to have been made from emulsified animal
    > > fat!!
    > >
    > > My rule is not to consume any animal products all.

+ Reply to Thread