Help - Handheld

This is a discussion on Help - Handheld ; I tryed to install openzaurus collie on a 5500 but during the install the screen goes of resulation. What should i do?...

  1. Help

    I tryed to install openzaurus collie on a 5500 but during the install
    the screen goes of resulation. What should i do?

  2. Re: Help

    You are more likely to get a useful answer if you provide a more
    descriptive subject.

    I definitely don't have a real answer. But I just used google
    (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to look up
    install openzaurus collie
    and got 6 hits. I can't tell whether any of the threads I found would
    be directly helpful, but I'm quite sure some are in more relevant
    newsgroups.

    On 1 Dec 2006 14:04:25 -0800, "eclinux94@gmail.com"
    wrote:

    >I tryed to install openzaurus collie on a 5500 but during the install
    >the screen goes of resulation. What should i do?

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: Help

    eclinux94@gmail.com wrote:
    > I tryed to install openzaurus collie on a 5500 but during the install
    > the screen goes of resulation. What should i do?

    Suggest that you have a look in the relevant forum for the Zaurus at
    www.oesf.org there is a section on openzaurus.

    The site has been down for the last 24 hours as part of an upgrade so
    you may need to wait.

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread