Optinions wanted on HTC and ETEN PDA/Mobile - Handheld

This is a discussion on Optinions wanted on HTC and ETEN PDA/Mobile - Handheld ; I'm looking to buy an all-in-one device that will replace my Sony P900 mobile and bluetooth GPS device, and so far I've narrowed the choice down to two devices: the HTC P3300 and the forthcoming ETEN (Glofish) M700. Both devices ...

  1. Optinions wanted on HTC and ETEN PDA/Mobile

    I'm looking to buy an all-in-one device that will replace my Sony P900
    mobile and bluetooth GPS device, and so far I've narrowed the choice down to
    two devices: the HTC P3300 and the forthcoming ETEN (Glofish) M700.

    Both devices have a similar spec with mobile phone, PDA, GPS, bluetooth etc
    etc.

    The Glofish looks to be the better buy as it has a qwerty keypad and faster
    processor.

    Does anyone have any experience of previous / current HTC or ETEN products?

    Opinions and comments most welcome.

    Regards,
    Shaun.

  2. Re: Optinions wanted on HTC and ETEN PDA/Mobile

    Code Developer wrote:

    > I'm looking to buy an all-in-one device that will replace my Sony P900
    > mobile and bluetooth GPS device, and so far I've narrowed the choice down
    > to two devices: the HTC P3300 and the forthcoming ETEN (Glofish) M700.
    >
    > Both devices have a similar spec with mobile phone, PDA, GPS, bluetooth
    > etc etc.
    >
    > The Glofish looks to be the better buy as it has a qwerty keypad and
    > faster processor.
    >
    > Does anyone have any experience of previous / current HTC or ETEN
    > products?
    >
    > Opinions and comments most welcome.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Shaun.