Axim sync to Outlook 97 or upgrade needed? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Axim sync to Outlook 97 or upgrade needed? - Handheld ; Will a new Dell Axim X51 have trouble syncing to my old copy of Outlook (97)? Hoping I won't discover I have to upgrade to the latest Office suite....

  1. Axim sync to Outlook 97 or upgrade needed?

    Will a new Dell Axim X51 have trouble syncing to my old copy of Outlook
    (97)? Hoping I won't discover I have to upgrade to the latest Office suite.

  2. Re: Axim sync to Outlook 97 or upgrade needed?

    Karl Engel schrieb:
    > Will a new Dell Axim X51 have trouble syncing to my old copy of Outlook
    > (97)? Hoping I won't discover I have to upgrade to the latest Office suite.

    Normally a recent version of Outlook (standalone) is provided with the
    devices.

    Greetings

    Markus

+ Reply to Thread