Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets? - Handheld ; Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets? What's the Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? I need one that I can use styles/macros for writing plays and so forth... such as shortcuts for names of characters, and CENTER pagination, etc. Also one ...

  1. Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets?

    Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets?

    What's the Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR?

    I need one that I can use styles/macros for writing plays and so
    forth... such as shortcuts for names of characters, and CENTER
    pagination, etc. Also one that will auto-capitalize first words. I don't
    know why my Tungsten C doesn't have auto-caps.

    I have Docs to Go 5 or 6, and it just isn't powerful enough... it's a
    joke.

    TIA

  2. Re: Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets?

    DragonLife wrote:
    > Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR? With Style Sheets?
    >

    > What's the Best PALM WORD PROCESSOR?
    >
    > I need one that I can use styles/macros for writing plays and so
    > forth... such as shortcuts for names of characters, and CENTER
    > pagination, etc. Also one that will auto-capitalize first words. I don't
    > know why my Tungsten C doesn't have auto-caps.

    Might look at http://www.palmsource.com/interests/writing/#1 for a list
    of Palm OS word processors. I've only used Documents to Go 4, and then
    6, and they don't support the features you're looking for, so can't
    comment on which is best for your needs.

+ Reply to Thread