Re: Built-in keyboard? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Re: Built-in keyboard? - Handheld ; "Steve" wrote in message news:lolqi2dtdr8nb1fc4rnd2mihlofbfu49im@4ax.com... > I'm looking for a relatively cheap handheld with a built-in keyboard > and a good color screen. Doesn't have to be a current model. I'd > like to check out ebay etc, but I'm ...

  1. Re: Built-in keyboard?

    "Steve" wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a relatively cheap handheld with a built-in keyboard
    > and a good color screen. Doesn't have to be a current model. I'd
    > like to check out ebay etc, but I'm not sure which models had the
    > keyboards. Palm Treo, maybe some Sony models, or other Palms?

    Hmm. Nobody has mentioned the Tungsten W.

    --
    The DervMan
    www.dervman.com

  2. Re: Built-in keyboard?

    In article <454c7d2c$0$18056$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk>, DervMan says...

    > "Steve" wrote in message
    > > I'm looking for a relatively cheap handheld with a built-in keyboard
    > > and a good color screen. Doesn't have to be a current model. I'd
    > > like to check out ebay etc, but I'm not sure which models had the
    > > keyboards. Palm Treo, maybe some Sony models, or other Palms?

    > Hmm. Nobody has mentioned the Tungsten W.

    Is that the new Tungsten that runs Windoze?

    ;^)

    --
    Jim Anderson
    ( 8(|) To eMail me, just pull "my_finger"

  3. Re: Built-in keyboard?

    "Jim Anderson" wrote in message
    news:MPG.1fb6836f53e9c61a989704@news.frontiernet.n et...
    > In article <454c7d2c$0$18056$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk>, DervMan says...
    >
    >> "Steve" wrote in message
    >> > I'm looking for a relatively cheap handheld with a built-in keyboard
    >> > and a good color screen. Doesn't have to be a current model. I'd
    >> > like to check out ebay etc, but I'm not sure which models had the
    >> > keyboards. Palm Treo, maybe some Sony models, or other Palms?

    >> Hmm. Nobody has mentioned the Tungsten W.
    >>

    > Is that the new Tungsten that runs Windoze?
    >
    > ;^)

    Puttup!

    Nope, it's a proper Palm device... :P

    --