I used to have MAME for my Cassiopeia E-100 (which I still use for
various things like drawing, the screen is more sensitive than the
newer hard PDA screens), but recently had to reset the PDA 100% and
re-install all my programs. One install I can't seem to find is MAME
(not sure if it was called Pocket MAME or what) but all I seem to find
online now is MAME for CE 3.0 which doesn't run well on my E-100
(screen display sideways and cuts off etc). Can anyone point me to a
download for CE 2.11 MAME? Thanks in advance...