I have a Blackberry server with 5 users who have a variety of diffrent
devices. We are also running Microsoft Exchange 2003. Most of my users
are working just fine, but one in particular isn't getting his messages
or calendar items.

The user has a T-Mobile BlackBerry 8700g, which is a newer model.
Before, he had a 7100t that worked perfectly. Since the 8700g came, we
have had problems with the user not getting mail.

When you go to the server, he has pending items, but the rest of the
people have no pending items and seem to be functioning. We have called
T-Mobile and they don't seem to have an idea on why he is the only one
having trouble.

Any ideas?

Thanks!