pda phone with stylus data entry - Handheld

This is a discussion on pda phone with stylus data entry - Handheld ; I am looking for the above. The only one I have come across is the handspring 180g. But I cannot find any for sale at the moment. I would prefer a palm/handspring as I already have a Handspring visor and ...

  1. pda phone with stylus data entry

    I am looking for the above. The only one I have come across is the
    handspring 180g. But I cannot find any for sale at the moment. I would
    prefer a palm/handspring as I already have a Handspring visor and the
    backup program on my computer but it is not the priority. I just want
    something compact (the size of the 180g is fine) to fit in my pocket
    and under 60 - I am fine buying second hand. And I don't care about
    email/web compatibility. Most products seem to have keyboard only and
    no pen data entry - perhaps you can let me know other pda/phone that
    have stylus data entry.

    Many thanks

    Matthew

  2. Re: pda phone with stylus data entry

    On 6 Oct 2006 08:55:41 -0700, rosenmarsh@myfastmail.com wrote:

    >I am looking for the above. The only one I have come across is the
    >handspring 180g. But I cannot find any for sale at the moment. I would
    >prefer a palm/handspring as I already have a Handspring visor and the
    >backup program on my computer but it is not the priority. I just want
    >something compact (the size of the 180g is fine) to fit in my pocket
    >and under 60 - I am fine buying second hand. And I don't care about
    >email/web compatibility. Most products seem to have keyboard only and
    >no pen data entry - perhaps you can let me know other pda/phone that
    >have stylus data entry.

    Any Pocket PC Phone Edition device will have cell phone, PDA
    functions, and stylus input. Maybe a bit above your price range,
    especially new. And some are very likely larger than you would like.
    But here are some comparisons, starting with the newest:
    http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/faqs/comp...50ppcphone.php
    http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/faqs/comp.../2003phone.php
    http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/wce/30/pp...honeedcomp.htm

    >Many thanks
    >
    >Matthew

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    20 Park Plaza, Suite 478
    Boston, MA 02116
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: pda phone with stylus data entry

    in message <1160150140.940922.85620@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.c om>,
    rosenmarsh@myfastmail.com ('rosenmarsh@myfastmail.com') wrote:

    > I am looking for the above.

    Sony Ericsson P910i, although it's a bit long in the tooth. I suspect they
    have newer models by now. But the handwriting recognition is great.

    ...but have you *seen* the size of the world wide spider?

+ Reply to Thread