cheap PDA phone + video player? - Handheld

This is a discussion on cheap PDA phone + video player? - Handheld ; Hi, I have been searching for a cheap PDA, smartphone, or however you name these devices. Necessary features: - integrated phone (Triband GSM) - display at least 240x320 pixel and 2.5" diagonal - capable of playing videos and mp3s at ...

  1. cheap PDA phone + video player?

    Hi,
    I have been searching for a cheap PDA, smartphone, or however you name
    these devices. Necessary features:
    - integrated phone (Triband GSM)
    - display at least 240x320 pixel and 2.5" diagonal
    - capable of playing videos and mp3s at good quality
    - support at least 512MB SD card
    - OS: Windows Mobile or Linux

    Is there anything better/cheaper than the Qtek 1010 (same as HTC
    Wallaby or O2 XDA or T-Mobile MDA...)?

    - battery lifetime
    - WLAN integrated or supported by SDIO
    - GPS integrated

    would be interesting, but less important factors, so that I also take
    Ipaq h6340 into consideration.

    Given these features, can you recommend a better choice for a (slightly
    out of date) pda/phone?

    Herbert

  2. Re: cheap PDA phone + video player?

    Hello,

    there's a new HP available, at least in a onlinestore I'd trust and I
    also have the original HP specs of it but it's not yet listed on HP's
    website.

    Hw68xx or so...

    Greetings

    Markus