Axim 3X - Handheld

This is a discussion on Axim 3X - Handheld ; I power the unit down and place it the cradle. I trying to charge the "backup" battery, it sits in the cradle however it the Axim just turns on. Is this normal?...

  1. Axim 3X

    I power the unit down and place it the cradle. I trying to charge the
    "backup" battery, it sits in the cradle however it the Axim just turns
    on. Is this normal?

  2. Re: Axim 3X

    to.sinster@gmail.com schrieb:
    > I power the unit down and place it the cradle. I trying to charge the
    > "backup" battery, it sits in the cradle however it the Axim just turns
    > on. Is this normal?

    Hello,

    ActiveSync will power the PDA normally on if connected. You may manually
    power it off though.

    Greetings

    Markus

+ Reply to Thread