Foreign Language Support on Pocket PCs - Handheld

This is a discussion on Foreign Language Support on Pocket PCs - Handheld ; As far as I know, Windows Mobile 5.0 running on my Dell Axim x51v does not support foreign language fonts, which is probably true for both the version of Internet Explorer that runs on PPCs and Microsoft Office Suite. Is ...

  1. Foreign Language Support on Pocket PCs

    As far as I know, Windows Mobile 5.0 running on my Dell Axim x51v does
    not support foreign language fonts, which is probably true for both the
    version of Internet Explorer that runs on PPCs and Microsoft Office
    Suite. Is there any application I can install that can give me such
    support?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Foreign Language Support on Pocket PCs

    Stranger schrieb:
    > As far as I know, Windows Mobile 5.0 running on my Dell Axim x51v does
    > not support foreign language fonts, which is probably true for both the
    > version of Internet Explorer that runs on PPCs and Microsoft Office
    > Suite. Is there any application I can install that can give me such
    > support?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    It depends. At least european models can display latin and kyrillic
    fonts. CHinese doesn't work though.

    Greetings

    Markus

+ Reply to Thread