Don't buy memory from this place, RIP OFF~~~ - Handheld

This is a discussion on Don't buy memory from this place, RIP OFF~~~ - Handheld ; I bought an old time PCMCIA card from this play, http://edtonline.com and they listed it as a 1 meg card, they lied, its a 1 meg card. My sharp product (Zaurus 5800) only takes between 2 to 16 meg cards ...

  1. Don't buy memory from this place, RIP OFF~~~

    I bought an old time PCMCIA card from this play, http://edtonline.com
    and they listed it as a 1 meg card, they lied, its a 1 meg card. My
    sharp product (Zaurus 5800) only takes between 2 to 16 meg cards and
    can't read anything else. After contacting them since I paid and they
    sent the item, they just sent me a rude email back telling me of the
    part number listed for it, which is was what showed up, but in the 1
    meg version.
    I'm out a whole $14. No big deal, I really ddin't even care, but if you
    are going to buy anything, just don't go to them. I can't imagine what
    they would sell you if you gave them $100.
    The rude people go by the name edevice on ebay.com

    Power of the internet.

  2. Re: Don't buy memory from this place, RIP OFF~~~

    bsmall69@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I bought an old time PCMCIA card from this play, http://edtonline.com
    > and they listed it as a 1 meg card, they lied, its a 1 meg card. My
    > sharp product (Zaurus 5800) only takes between 2 to 16 meg cards and
    > can't read anything else. After contacting them since I paid and they
    > sent the item, they just sent me a rude email back telling me of the
    > part number listed for it, which is was what showed up, but in the 1
    > meg version.
    > I'm out a whole $14. No big deal, I really ddin't even care, but if you
    > are going to buy anything, just don't go to them. I can't imagine what
    > they would sell you if you gave them $100.
    > The rude people go by the name edevice on ebay.com
    >
    > Power of the internet.
    >

    >>they listed it as a 1 meg card, they lied, its a 1 meg card<

    Sounds like they're not the ones confused.

    >>I really ddin't even care<<

    Sounds like you care enough to waste the time of millions of people
    who can't do anything about your problem.

    FWIW, I have found some statistical correlation between people
    who feel the need to rant to a third party and those who
    INITIATE rudeness. But that's just me...YMMV.
    mike