FS: HP Jornada 720 - Handheld

This is a discussion on FS: HP Jornada 720 - Handheld ; HP Jornada 720 in great condition with good battery, AC adapter, and 256MB CF card. $125 + shipping from 16354...

  1. FS: HP Jornada 720

    HP Jornada 720 in great condition with good battery, AC adapter, and
    256MB CF card.
    $125 + shipping from 16354

  2. Re: FS: HP Jornada 720

    eprand wrote:
    > HP Jornada 720 in great condition with good battery, AC adapter, and
    > 256MB CF card.
    > $125 + shipping from 16354

    I'm interested - what accessories do you have? Docking station, PC
    cable, AC adapter, instruction manual?
    Thanks,

  3. Re: FS: HP Jornada 720

    Bob G wrote:
    > eprand wrote:
    >> HP Jornada 720 in great condition with good battery, AC adapter, and
    >> 256MB CF card.
    >> $125 + shipping from 16354

    > I'm interested - what accessories do you have? Docking station, PC
    > cable, AC adapter, instruction manual?
    > Thanks,

    I have 2 jornada 720s as described above with AC adapters.
    Extras I have are 2 Cisco Aironet 340 wireless PCMCIA cards
    and 1 sync cable (null modem cable). These items would be extra.
    Probably $20 for the wireless card and $40 for the sync cable.

+ Reply to Thread