Hi, Folks:

I recently purchased a replacement battery for my Palm m505. I also went out
and got the requisite T5 torx driver for removing the screws on the back.
After removing said screws, I am having some trouble removing the back of
the casing on my m505. I have been looking around through Google to try and
find a how-to or some other such information that will divulge whatever
secret is keeping the back of the case firmly in place. The one link that
sounded most promising is no longer available, even after poking around at
the site which hosted this link way back in 2002.

Obviously, I don't want to do damage to the unit. Does anyone here have
experience and/or advice on how I can remove the backing without causing
damage to the device?

Thanks!

she-geek