Nintendo DS Opera Browser Coming to America in December ? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Nintendo DS Opera Browser Coming to America in December ? - Handheld ; http://gonintendo.com/?p=1719 DS web browser to US in December? *UPDATE* Our resident Pokemon fanatic Kater has stopped hunting down the pocket monsters for a minute to inform me of some other news coming out of the most recent Nintendo Power. Kater's ...

  1. Nintendo DS Opera Browser Coming to America in December ?

    http://gonintendo.com/?p=1719

    DS web browser to US in December? *UPDATE*

    Our resident Pokemon fanatic Kater has stopped hunting down the pocket
    monsters for a minute to inform me of some other news coming out of the
    most recent Nintendo Power. Kater's message below...

    The DS Web Browser has been announced to come out for the DS in America
    in December. it was in the latest issue of Nintendo Power.

  2. Re: Nintendo DS Opera Browser Coming to America in December ?

    On 29 Mar 2006 15:51:35 -0800, "Air Raid"
    wrote:

    > http://gonintendo.com/?p=1719
    >
    > DS web browser to US in December? *UPDATE*
    >
    > Our resident Pokemon fanatic Kater has stopped hunting down the pocket
    > monsters for a minute to inform me of some other news coming out of the
    > most recent Nintendo Power. Kater's message below...
    >
    > The DS Web Browser has been announced to come out for the DS in America
    > in December. it was in the latest issue of Nintendo Power.

    Uh...

    "*UPDATE* We have a scan thanks to DSCubed, but it says nothing about
    a December launch in the US. Is there something we are missing Kater?
    Click the thumb to view."

  3. Re: Nintendo DS Opera Browser Coming to America in December ?

    "Air Raid" wrote in message
    news:1143676295.036590.167840@e56g2000cwe.googlegr oups.com...

    > http://gonintendo.com/?p=1719
    >

    > DS web browser to US in December? *UPDATE*
    >
    > Our resident Pokemon fanatic Kater has stopped hunting down the pocket
    > monsters for a minute to inform me of some other news coming out of the
    > most recent Nintendo Power. Kater's message below...
    >

    > The DS Web Browser has been announced to come out for the DS in America
    > in December. it was in the latest issue of Nintendo Power.

    Is there any reason why if you imported the Japanese version (that I'd
    assume comes out earlier) why it wouldn't work over here. It's not like you
    can't connect to the Wifi service here with Japanese DS games. I suppose it
    would be in Japanese and stuff, but the webpages you were looking at
    wouldn't be.

    Gary

+ Reply to Thread