Have a Tom Tom Go in the car but wanted a Sat Nav for my Palm T3. problem is
it won't load it is using my old Tom Tom Go device # and that isn't
compatible with the Tom Tom 3 software for Palm. Can'r get any sense out of
Tom Tom they keep saying I need to change my device code, but that would
stop my Tom Tom Go working properley.

Anyone know how I can clean my Palm of all files with tom tom on so as I can
load it clean. tried a hard reset didn't work. Is there a place in the
registary that keeps the codes or something. Miffed cos I am going to
Valencia on Sunday and wanted the Palm to get around. Any help PLEASE!!!!!