Palm E2 dead - schematics, advices? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Palm E2 dead - schematics, advices? - Handheld ; Hi, My Palm E2 won't power up. I'm planning to open it up tomorrow. Anyone have schematics, or advices on how to troubleshoot it? Regards, Carl...

  1. Palm E2 dead - schematics, advices?

    Hi,

    My Palm E2 won't power up. I'm planning to open it up tomorrow. Anyone
    have schematics, or advices on how to troubleshoot it?

    Regards,
    Carl

  2. Re: Palm E2 dead - schematics, advices?

    On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 16:27:07 +0000, c.j[dot]w wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My Palm E2 won't power up. I'm planning to open it up tomorrow. Anyone
    > have schematics, or advices on how to troubleshoot it?

    This could be a start at least:

    http://repair4pda.org/disassembly_3com.html

    Werner

    --
    |=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
    |=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86
    |*| This is no time for phony rhetoric -- Lou Reed

+ Reply to Thread