Hello,

here comes the TuxMobil News reminder for 02/2006. You may find
all messages in the monthly digest[2].

Please support our work by submitting news and Linux reports about
laptops, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones and portable media players.

Werner Heuser

|=| Monthly Highlights

|=| Intel(tm) has announced a development driver for their
PRO/Wireless 3945ABG WLAN chipset, which is used in the
current Centrino(tm) generation. See TuxMobil for links
to details about Linux and Centrino(tm) and Centrino Duo(tm)[1].

[1] http://tuxmobil.org/centrino.html
[2] http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_news_2006_02.html

|=| Daily RSS, Archive, Submission Form, Subscription

You may find the _daily_ TuxMobil News RSS/XML channel, the archiv and
a news submission form at http://tuxmobil.org/newsfeed.html

BTW: You may subscribe to the complete _monthly_ digest there, too.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86